Waxed Canvas Tote
The Waxed Canvas Tote boasts the permanence of waxed canvas whilst also incorporating vintage fabric lined pockets, reclaimed leather straps and closures from antique WWII gun slings, and brass rivets and studs. That is the holy grail in unisex carryall totes: practical and perfect in each and every way. This tote used to be built to endure. Load it up, bring it in all places.
Waxed canvas originated in the sailing industry in Scotland in the 1920s and became widely used in sportswear and apparel on account of its waterproofing abilities and superb durability.
- 15 oz. waxed duck canvas (19 oz. with wax)
- Adjustable and detachable reclaimed leather strap
- Leather handles and strap from deadstock to well-worn WWII gunsling
- Vintage fabric pocket lining varies from bag to bag
- Fits up to a 13″ laptop
- 1 large exterior, 5 interior pockets
- 7 colours available
- Available with a vintage zipper upgrade*
- Made in Philadelphia, Penna.
*The zipper addition does not change the design of the bag. The entire leather strapping remains as pictured.
Though some products may take up to 7 days to ship, most are in-stock and in a position to ship in an instant. Please inquire about the readiness of specific products.
Approximately 1 lb. 4 oz.
Inches: 10.5″ tall by 16″ wide (top), 12″ wide (bottom) by 6″ deep
Inches: Approximately 45″ long; 17″ shoulder drop
Inches: Approximately 10″ long; 4″ maintain drop
Inches: 16″ wide by 7.5″ tall
Inches: Two 5.5″ wide by 7″ tall; One 2″ wide by 7″ tall; Two pen/pencil sized
Please complete the form below.
$240.00 (as of May 23, 2018, 9:02 am)